At Bloom Club we are committed to protecting your privacy and acknowledge that our customers have rights in relation to there privacy and how others use and handle there personal information.
COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Bloom Club we collect your information when you:
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
- Log onto our website.
- Provide us with your personal details via phone conversation, email, in person and on our social media and website platforms.
- Purchase our products.
- Enter our competitions or promotions on our website and on our social media platforms.
When we collect your personal information it includes your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Contact number
We collect your personal information to
- Improve our products and services.
- Communicate with you.
- Ensure we market our products to you in the most effective way.
- Provide you with a refund or exchange if necessary.
- Keep in our customer database.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Address any complaints.
- Verify your identity.
COLLECTION OF CUSTOMERS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit our website we collect non-personal information from you including:
- Which products you view and visit frequently.
- How often you visit and purchase from our website.
- How long you are on our website for.
- What platform you have come from.
OUR CUSTOMERS SECURITY
Your security is important to us and we take the appropriate protocols to ensure your privacy is protected in the best way possible. When visiting our website:
- We do not store credit card details.
- All payments that you make with us are processed in real time.
- We can not view or access your card details.
- Your details are only available to those employees who need it to perform their job.
Please take into consideration that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure and at Bloom Club we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be 100% safe.
We may use your non-sensitive information that you provide to us when you visit our website for promotional and marketing strategies. This may include sending promotional emails to you however you have the method to opt-out if requested.
CHANGING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to access, update or delete your personal information you can do this by contacting us via our business email address. We will respond to all requests within 48hrs to ensure your personal information is up-to-date and not misleading. If you wish to delete your personal information it may limit our ability to provide you with our full service.