Terms & Conditions
At Bloom Club, we are excited to be able to deliver you spectacular fresh blooms each and every day. All arrangements are designed and made by us and we strive to assure amazing quality and service is delivered. If you have an queries in relation to our business or service please send us through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Bloom Club by Stasia Fox. Throughout the website when we use the words "you" or "your" we are referring to the person who is using our website. When we use the word "our", "us" or "we" it is referring to Bloom Club by Stasia Fox. By using this website you agree to be bound to our terms and conditions stated here and acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. We have the right to make any necessary updates and changes to our website at any given time. It is your responsibility to check this page for any modifications.
COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
At Bloom Club are highest priority is to ensure that our employees and customers health and wellbeing are protected by following and implementing all Victorian government guidelines. We have implemented new measures to ensure standards are met which include:
- All team members thoroughly washing and sanitising there hands before and after handling your orders.
- All team members wearing medical-grade protective gloves and masks when arranging and delivering your orders.
- Providing contactless delivery where possible to our customers. Drivers will leave your blooms in a safe and secure place.
- Clear direction that any team member who is feeling unwell or sick are to stay home.
These new measures have always been apart of our health and safety policy at Bloom Club however we want to ensure that our customers are aware that we have an action plan in place. We are continuously monitoring the situation daily and will make changes to our action plan if advised by the Victorian government.
- By placing an order through our website you are making an offer to purchase our products and services.
- Bloom Club reserves the right to accept, refuse, cancel or refund any orders that are placed with us for any reason. These include those orders who have already been placed and/or have been paid for.
- Customers are not permitted to purchase any of our products for resell.
- Once you place an order with us you will receive a confirmation email indicating your order and payment method has been accepted and confirmed. If you do not receive this email from us please contact us via our email address email@example.com.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices on each of our products can change at any time without notice.
- If you have made a purchase and we have changed the price of the product online, we wont charge you any additional fees if you have already ordered and paid for it.
- Prices excludes delivery and delivery charges are calculated at checkout.
- All prices on our website are in the Australian dollar.
- Bloom Club accepts Visa or Mastercard payment options.
- Bloom Club offers a next day delivery service across Melbourne from Monday to Saturday.
- For same day delivery, orders must be submitted by 1PM AEST. Orders placed after this time won't be delivered on the same day and will be delivered on the next available day or when specified by the customer.
- Bloom Club cannot guarantee delivery for a specific time during the day.
- All delivery fees are calculated at checkout based on the postcode your blooms are being delivered to. These delivery costs are subject to change and you will be notified of these changed when they occur.
- Bloom Club will make all efforts to have your blooms delivered to you on the delivery date specified on your order however we are not liable for any failure or delay to deliver your blooms for any reason.
- All of our blooms and gifts are arranged, handled and delivered with the utmost care however we are not liable for any harm or damages relating to your purchased items.
- All undeliverable items will be sent back to Bloom Club's warehouse where the customer will be liable for any additional charges in relation to returning, storing or disposing the undeliverable items.
- Bloom Club is not responsible if your order goes missing once placed in a safe place.
- As our blooms are very delicate and perishable it is advised that recipients collect there order as soon as they are notified that they have been delivered.
Our products are considered as undeliverable when:
- The recipient is not home or unavailable to receive their item and there is nowhere safe to leave the item.
- The recipient's address is incorrect and cannot be located.
INCORRECT AND INCOMPLETE ADDRESSES
- When placing an order with us insure all details provided are correct and accurate.
- If you have provided us with an incorrect or incomplete delivery address and we have delivered your order to the address provided, we take no responsibility for these errors.
- If we are unable to delivery your order due to an incorrect and/or incomplete address you will be notified via your email address you provided and we can arrange it to be redelivered. Additional delivery fees and product replacement fees if your blooms need to be replenished may be applied.
SUBSTITUTION, QUALITY AND SEASONALITY AVAILABILITY DISCLAIMER
- Bloom Club best assures that all products are fulfilled in compliance with the product description however blooms are subject to seasonality and product availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute flower varieties when specific blooms aren't in season. With these substitutions we ensure that the arrangement is similar in quality, value and appearance to the blooms selected.
- We cannot guarantee the quality of our products will meet your expectations due to the availability of blooms at the given time.
- All images on our website have captured the colours of our products as accurate as possible. We cannot guarantee that your computer or mobile display of any colour will be accurate.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND CANCELLATIONS
- We are unable to offer you a refund if you have provided us with an incorrect delivery address. It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery information and instructions.
- If you want to cancel an advance order you have made, you must contact us within 48 hours of the delivery date specified on your order. You can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order please contact us immediately with photo evidence and we will provide you with the appropriate amendments.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind, or if you have chosen incorrectly.
USE OF MATERIALS FROM THE SITE
- By using this website you agree to not duplicate, copy, resell or exploit any aspects of our products and services unless you have written approval from us.
- This website is the property of Bloom Club by Stasia Fox and is protected by Australian copyright laws.
For further enquires regarding our terms and conditions please send us an email to email@example.com.